Its good to keep the toddler active with simple activities and objects that are easily available at home. Make the toddler explore. Try these activities with your toddler to engage them in developmentally appropriate activities at home.
- Lay your baby down so that they can kick their legs.
- Once your baby has started crawling, let them crawl around the floor. First, make sure it’s safe. Like make sure the path is free of any t
iny objects that they would gulp or don’t have objects / furnitures with sharp edges etc in the room. Its always advisable to supervise their activities
- Let your toddler walk with you rather than always using the buggy.
- Toddlers and young children love going to the park, where they can climb and swing or just run around.
- Toys that your child can pick up and move around will help improve their co-ordination and develop the muscles in their arms and hands.
- You can take your baby swimming from a very young age. There’s no need to wait until they’ve been immunised.
- Let them try crayon colors. Give a white sheet and some crayons to color the blank page
- Listen and dance to some great music. Toddlers love music.
- Make them listen to rhymes and sing along. Make sure they join you. Babbles sound sweet.
Get creative and teach them to play and smile more. Happy parenting.