Diwali is the festival of light. Streets lit with lamps and lights, sweets distributed with families and relatives, kids bursting crackers, homes getting a fresh paint, rangolis welcoming you in. This Diwali let’s do a bit more, let’s try and add a little bit of sharing this Diwali. We are all aware that all of us are not blessed with the same comfort; let’s open our heart to the needy and underprivileged.
Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others.
It’s also an opportunity for parents to teach kids to share. True sharing implies empathy, the ability to get into another’s mind and see things from their viewpoint. The October issue of The Child City relays this message to kids through Curious Club story – Diwali Square. Make this Diwali full of love, affection and happiness.
It’s also vacation time and October issue is packed with all the engaging content that would keep the curious minds busy.
The Child City – October Highlights
- World’s Tallest statue in 3E’s (Explore, Experience & Entertainment)
- An introductory and simplified information for kids to understand and explore Artificial Intelligence with an explainer video by Tanmay Bakshi – 13 year old software wizard
- Get update on top global news
- World’s fastest animals video in Records & Discoveries
- Riddles, jokes, contest and more